We are an innovation hub working in the intersection of design, technology and research to shape the future of living. Spatial Experience brings creativity and innovation to emerging real estate sectors with one goal in mind: designing purposeful spaces that enable human-to-human interactions, both online and offline.
We bring Creativity and Innovation to Emerging Real Estate Sectors through meaningful Spatial Experiences.
About the Role
We are an evolving business and at this stage we are looking for an intern who is passionate, dedicated and wants to grow with us. Our team is penetrating markets in and outside of the Netherlands and you will be involved in several aspects of this development. Express your creativity, have fun and get the opportunity to work with real case studies from brands and companies we already worked with.
Your main tasks will focus on supporting the marketing team with various endeavours such as conducting market research, generating creative content for online channels and co-managing various social media platforms. You will be embedded in the core of our operations, learn to apply innovation & design thinking methodology within your working methodology and approach challenges with a hand-on approach.
What You're Gonna Do
- Participate in internal as well as clients related projects
- Assist to maintain our digital channels, e.g.:
- Assist to maintain and grow our social media presence
- Research & identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas
- Help to grow engagement through PR & Communications assignments
- Assist in communicating authentic and compelling stories around our company's mission and achievements, services and projects
- Help to analyse and evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Help to generate content for multiple online platforms that reflects our or client brand positioning and communication objectives
- Finding, curating and creating engaging content
- Analysing and optimising social media posting
- Scheduling content
- Provide cultural insights and conduct initial user research
- Help to drive company growth & engagement and lead to the success of our brand
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant educational background – Marketing, Communication, PR, Social Media, Journalism studies are preferred
- Fluent in English both oral and written (fluency in Dutch, German, Polish or Spanish would be a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think out of the box, ambitious and eager to take on challenges
- International oriented – nomadic spirit
- Pragmatic and functional work approach
- Able to conduct and analyse market research
- Multicultural awareness
- You are a social media addict!
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Design oriented sense of style and aesthetics (if you don’t have it, you‘ll learn with us)
- Experience with SM data analytics tools and scheduling platforms
- Create presentations in Apple Keynote, Google Slides
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
What We Offer
Our office is located close to the centre of Amsterdam in a developing and upcoming area.
You will be part of an international team of extremely motivated professionals based in Amsterdam & get the chance to meet interesting people, work within an interdisciplinary team and develop your skills while collaborating and participating in meaningful projects. We like to keep it fun and positive.
This is a full-time internship, which will last for 6 months, with the option to extend cooperation with our company. We offer an allowance of € 500 per month. Candidates could be either (currently enrolled) students or fresh graduates (eligible for Erasmus+ programme) who are legally allowed to live & work in the Netherlands.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.