Spacehive empowers people to shape their towns and cities by crowdfunding projects that make local places better – from street murals to hanging gardens on old railway lines and bustling street markets.
About the Role
We are looking for an inquisitive, ambitious and tenacious Partnerships lead who thrives on working closely with client partners as part of an integrated delivery team. With 5+ years’ experience in a client management role you will be fundamental to maintaining our existing partner base and, in collaboration with our Business Development team, help onboard and grow new partner accounts.
As each of our business functions (Business development, Partnerships, Project Success and Product) play an integral and interconnected part of the Spacehive process, the team is close and collaborative. We are looking for someone naturally adept at thinking outside their own day to day role and adapting to support the bigger business picture.
You will report directly into our Head of Partnerships and be supported by a Partnerships Executive on day-to-day process and delivery. You’ll also work directly with the CEO as part of a small but mighty team with the opportunity to help build and grow the business as it evolves.
What You're Gonna Do
- Building rewarding relationships for satisfied, successful client Partners
- Co-creating programmes in line with Partner objectives and the Spacehive mission
- Negotiating and managing Partner programmes and funds
- Delivering best in class programme management
- Strong stakeholder management working within and across complex organisations
- Thinking laterally and creatively; each partnership is unique so flexibility is key
- Spotting and converting opportunities for organic and new business growth
- Identifying and leveraging partner programme insights to help optimise the platform
- Reporting and managing financial data from your partners (directly with our CEO/FD)
- Tracking and reporting programme impact (and adapting for future success)
- Overseeing Partner renewals process
- Working seamlessly with our Business Development and Project Success teams
- Creating ideas and strategies to improve and grow the business
- Enjoying being part of a nimble business in a rapid phase of evolution and growth
5+ years’ experience in a client management role
What We Offer
- Equity - EMI share options
- 26 paid days holiday + company closed between Christmas and New Year
- Hybrid working - mix of remote and regular meetings (internal and external) in Central London
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.