We are BIA, a 360° entrepreneurial agency and academy. We design New Work and Startup initiatives for established companies. Our Training Bootcamps and Innovation Programs are designed to create momentum for Entrepreneurial Organisations.
Formerly known as NUMA Berlin.
About the Role
NUMA Germany is an Innovation and New Work Academy driving the entrepreneurial mindset in corporations through multiple program themes (Lean Startup, Innovation Discovery, Digital Business, New Work & Agility) and our signature Smart City open innovation project.
For more than 10 years, we have accelerated startups across the globe. Now, we dedicate ourselves to the acceleration of positive change at larger organisations.
Join our small and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin and work project driven in an entrepreneurial environment on new work, innovation, and smart city themes.
What You're Gonna Do
- Conduct research on topics like Innovation / Digital Transformation / Smart City etc.
- Develop market research and competitive analysis reports
- Produce content-driven material for keynotes and workshops
- Source and navigate partnerships for our growth initiatives
- Support in the production and delivery of strategy and training workshops
- Bachelor or Master student or degree (Business, Engineering, Innovation, Entrepreneurship or similar)
- Strong skills in navigating innovation and startup ecosystems
- Deep curiosity on the future of work, digital transformation, smart cities
- Autonomous working style while maintaining good team spirit
- Initiative to pitch in your own ideas and develop your own content
- Creativity to support strategy and business development
- Excellent research and MS office skills - Design Thinking knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English is required, German as a strong plus
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.