AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
What You're Gonna Do
- Develop urban design and planning concepts and translate them into clear and compelling graphic images.
- Develop innovative design solutions responding the concept and effectively addressing the social, legal, and economic implications of the physical form.
- Develop design in response to technical problems posed by a project’s scope.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard urban design techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Landscape and Master’s degree in Urban Design, Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
- Expertise in Adobe Design CS, AutoCAD and Sketchup and/or Rhino.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.