About the Programme
Are you ready to navigate the complex landscape of European data regulations and seize new opportunities in intelligent transport? Whether you're looking to advance your career or pivot into a new industry, this course is your springboard to success.
Endorsed by leading experts, it equips you with the essential tools and insights to thrive in Europe's evolving data ecosystem. You'll not only learn the intricacies of the European Strategy for Data and the legal implications of GDPR, but also gain hands-on experience in shaping Data Space frameworks. Don't miss this chance to elevate your data literacy, strategic decision-making skills, and marketability in today's data-driven economy!"
This will be an online course that will combine theoretical knowledge and literature made ad-hoc for this course, with a series of sessions with top speakers in this field:
- 1. Introductory sessions to the course, which will be offered through our Factual Academy with updated instructional materials, including documents and theoretical reports on Data Spaces.
- 2. Live online sessions, with the participation of industry experts. You will be able to discuss with them your doubts and challenges on this topic!
- 3. Final workshop session in which participants will work in a collaborative way in the co-creation of a potential Data Space framework!
The main learning objectives of this training are the following:
- Acquire knowledge on the main concepts related to Data Spaces
- Get an overview of the EC initiatives framing the proposal for creating Data Spaces
- Understand the relevance of transparent and secure data sharing environments in different mobility areas
- Identify the most relevant existing mobility data projects in the mobility sector
- Understand the potential and opportunities for leveraging Data Spaces in intelligent transport systems and urban mobility
- Identify and evaluate use cases and scenarios to unlock the potential of Data Spaces in the field of mobility
- Define a potential roadmap for the implementation of Mobility Data Spaces
PRICE AND WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Cost: 200€ + VAT
- A certificate of completion signed by the course organizers, perfect for adding to your LinkedIn profile or printing for your records.
- Comprehensive instructional materials tailored for this course.
- Three live online sessions featuring industry experts.
- One final collaborative workshop.
- Over 10 hours of enriched learning experience."
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in your career and personal growth. Enroll now and gain the competitive edge in the emerging European data landscape.
**Scholarships available**: Apply [here](https://forms.gle/s8osF9mEAuz9i8iv9)
This training targets a broad range of mobility professionals, identifying the following profiles:
Professional mobility experts (public bodies, private operators, etc.) with a strong background in the mobility planning, operations, data and management .
Note: Participants will be required to have a previous education on the technical area (i.e., transport engineers) or in the business field (or similar). Previous education on digital technologies will not be required.
Based in Barcelona but with a genuine global mindset, Factual is a foresight boutique innovation consultancy specialized in all things mobility. We liaise with stakeholders at local level, public and private, and support them in understanding and effectively adapting to a complex, interconnected, dynamic mobility ecosystem. At the same time, we work for global customers and enjoy boosting innovation by contributing our expertise and commitment to international, cross-industry consortia pursuing research and innovation under public-funded projects.
We keep a keen eye into the big picture and so we follow global trends (re)shaping future mobility, from ACES, the smart combination of Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared features transforming the automotive industry for the better, to disruptive, new mobility paradigms, such as Mobility as a Service, redefining how mobility is consumed from a brave new customer-centric perspective, setting a playing board where cities, public transit operators, automotive companies, big tech firms and burgeoning startups interact.