About the Programme
Did you know that commuting patterns are responsible for more than 20% of CO2 emissions in Europe?
Time to take action and learn how to integrate sustainable commute planning as an essential part of your company’s sustainability strategy.
The training program Mastering Sustainable Commute Planning (MASTERCOM) has been developed to prepare professionals of private and public companies to develop, manage, communicate and implement effective travel plans for your company. It will provide you with up-to-date knowledge, expert guidance, best practices and access to a practical ToolKit - leaving you feeling confident with transforming employee commuting.
Joining MASTERCOM means joining a diverse, interactive and international learning environment covering commute planning from theory to practice and featuring relevant speakers and stakeholders from academia and industry.
- Genuine hands-on and practical learnings
- Guidance in desgning your own company travel plans
- Learn from best practices and solutions worldwide
- Access to a ToolKit including templates, guidelines and technical tools to develop a company travel plan
- A flexible and interactive learning
- A unique opportunity to enlarge your network
BY THE END OF THIS TRAINING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO…
- Evaluate the potential of implementing a travel plan or commuting strategy in your company.
- Manage the design, communication, implementation and monitoring of a sustainable travel plan.
- Propose new mobility policies/strategies that support sustainability objectives.
- Choose relevant mobility solutions taking into account the company's mobility context, mobility patterns and corporate policy objectives.
- Operationalize the toolkit developed as part of the course learning material.
PRICE AND WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Course Fee: €385 (Discounted from €450)
- Certificate by EIT Urban Mobility, recognized in the mobility sector—ideal for your LinkedIn profile or professional portfolio.
- Exclusive ToolKit featuring templates, guidelines, and technical tools for developing a company travel plan.
- Four self-paced online modules covering everything from the fundamentals to the execution of sustainable commuting strategies.
- Regular live sessions with experts for interactive knowledge exchange.
- A final face-to-face event in Barcelona in February 2024, focusing on real-life success stories and networking opportunities.
- Approximately 40 hours of enriched learning and interactive experiences over a 10-week period.
- Limited full scholarships available for deserving participants.
- Don't miss this chance to benefit from this game-changing program at no cost.
Application is simple and quick, offering you the opportunity to make a tangible impact on your company’s sustainability goals.
Only a few MASTERCOM scholarships left. Don't miss out!
[Find out more about the Scholarship on All Things Urban] (https://www.allthingsurban.net/education/551)
MASTERCOM addresses all professionals of public and private companies, who feel committed to sustainability and are motivated to transform the commuting patterns at their companies.
This could be:
- Managers of sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Fleet managers
- Human recourses professionals
- Happy management professionals
- Benefits and well-being professionals
Based in Barcelona but with a genuine global mindset, Factual is a foresight boutique innovation consultancy specialized in all things mobility. We liaise with stakeholders at local level, public and private, and support them in understanding and effectively adapting to a complex, interconnected, dynamic mobility ecosystem. At the same time, we work for global customers and enjoy boosting innovation by contributing our expertise and commitment to international, cross-industry consortia pursuing research and innovation under public-funded projects.
We keep a keen eye into the big picture and so we follow global trends (re)shaping future mobility, from ACES, the smart combination of Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared features transforming the automotive industry for the better, to disruptive, new mobility paradigms, such as Mobility as a Service, redefining how mobility is consumed from a brave new customer-centric perspective, setting a playing board where cities, public transit operators, automotive companies, big tech firms and burgeoning startups interact.