Alexandra Steed URBAN is an award-winning company that is committed to the creative use of landscape architecture and urban design to address climate change and ecological collapse, while bringing joy, health and social equity to communities.
About the Role
Alexandra Steed URBAN is seeking talented Associate and Senior Landscape Architects to join our dynamic London team.
We are seeking ambitious and proactive individuals with a passion for landscape planning and design, who are not afraid to push the creative boundaries.
This role requires candidates with a relevant degree level education and a post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture, with previous experience at a senior design level, preferably post-Chartership.
This is a great opportunity for talented landscape architects and urban designers, with great passion and ambition, to join our expanding studio. Alexandra Steed URBAN is an award-winning company that is committed to the creative use of landscape architecture to address climate change and ecological collapse, while bringing joy, health and social equity to communities.
With a varied portfolio of work throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East, we offer passionate individuals the opportunity for growth and career development opportunity. As part of our commitment to our company’s environmental vision, we also promote Employer Supported Volunteering for all employees.
What You're Gonna Do
Key responsibilities will include complete involvement within our landscape architecture and urban design projects from bid stage, through all design phases, to project completion. The Associate will be able to manage all aspects of our growing portfolio of projects including client communications, project programmes and budgets, supervising project teams and ensuring high quality outputs.
Key candidate requirements:
- Significant professional experience at an Associate / Design Project Manager level
- UK project experience
- Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Chartership (LI accreditation) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Project management – client, consultants and project team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Soft landscape knowledge
- Excellent technical, graphic and written communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- An understanding of technical disciplines and planning policy / guidance
- Proof of ability to work in the UK
What We Offer
Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
Proof of ability to work in the UK
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.