ASPECT Studios is an international design practice, built from a global team of landscape architects, urban designers, architects, wayfinding specialists, strategists, and graphic designers.
We approach each project by examining the social, cultural, economic, historical and ecological context that underpins it.
Our people are dexterous, creative, technically adept, and serious about designing places that benefit people and the natural world. This focus has seen us create some of the most memorable public realm and natural spaces in Australia and abroad.
We are defined by an energised and creative approach, tempered by over 25 years' experience in delivering and curating significant projects. Over that time, we have established studios in Adelaide, Brisbane, Dubai, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh City, London, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Shanghai. With this integrated approach, we possess the skills and resources to define globally defining design projects.
About the Role
Our growing London team is centrally located in Bermondsey, a vibrant hub of design studios, co-working spaces and curbside cafes and restaurants. As a small studio, we offer a highly collaborative environment with opportunities for hands-on mentorship and learning. We are a sociable team and inclusive workplace that offers a range of internal talks, training, and social events.
ASPECT Studios is seeking applications from talented Graduate Landscape Architects, and mid-career (2+ yrs) Landscape Architects to join our London team.
With two positions available, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate LA and LA to work on exciting international projects while developing their professional practice alongside industry leading designers and mentors.
What You're Gonna Do
Successful candidates will be confident and keen to contribute to a team environment. Candidates will be collaborative, hard-working, and passionate about innovative landscape solutions. You’ll be keen to learn, try new things and grow your skills while contributing to an open, flexible and supportive workplace culture.
We’re looking for landscape designers with:
- Degree qualification(s) in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design,
- Design and documentation experience in CAD i.e., AutoCAD or Vectorworks (desirable for Graduate role, requirement for mid-level role),
- Experience in preparing reports and presentations (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop),
- Experience coordinating and interdisciplinary collaboration,
- 3D knowledge (Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, Sketch-up are desirable for the Graduate role, requirement for mid-level role),
- Knowledge and understanding of design issues e.g. planning, planting and vegetation (desirable), and
What We Offer
- Current UK working rights (visa holders must have a minimum of 2 years working rights).
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.