We are a dedicated affordable housing finance platform and we are currently operating in the US market.
Builders Patch is a secure, cloud-based platform to manage multifamily housing deals from acquisition to asset management. The platform is focused on automating due diligence collection, underwriting, and loan approval for lenders and multifamily developers.
About the Role
Builders Patch is hiring a Director of Engineering to join our team. At Builders Patch, you will work on and lead projects that impact the technical direction of our product and business. We are looking for someone who can be a leader by bringing their energy and enthusiasm to incorporate best practices and implementing the latest cutting-edge technology to take our product to the mass market.
What You're Gonna Do
- work alongside the leadership team to deliver high-priority features and enhancements.
- hire and mentor a team of diverse engineers, and manage/work with remote teams.
- bring best practices of CI/CD, participate in code reviews, and define and enforce quality standards.
- hands-on delivery and problem-solving are most valuable.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience delivering production application software.
- 3+ years of management experience leading small engineering teams.
- technical, hands-on developer experience refactoring and managing technical debt while building new features within tight deadlines.
- excellent in balancing team morale, while continuing to execute against aggressive deadlines.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.