PMA is an urban and architectural design studio with teams in Hong Kong & Shenzhen, China, and Surabaya, Indonesia.
PMA's vision is to Connecting and Nurturing People, Places and Spaces. We help cities and people with better place making and design.
Established in 2018, PMA is aiming to become the leading expert of high quality urban space and architecture design consultancy in the region. PMA works with public and private sectors, as well as with NGOs, on projects and non-profit initiatives which help people and communities.
About the Role
PlaceMaking Architects (PMA) is seeking for talented Graphic Design Intern to join our growing team in Surabaya, Indonesia. Graphic Design Intern task is to support the company to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost company engagement in social media presence.
What You're Gonna Do
- Develop content plans that are consistent with the company's identity
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Helping in creating diagrams and graphics design presentation
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Interests in both urban and architectural design
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and AutoCad
What We Offer
Interested parties are invited to send a CV and portfolio focusing on graphics presentation, stating contact info and availability for work to our recruitment Email Address: [email protected]
with subject "Graphic Design Intern - Full Name"
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.