The East Cut Community Benefit District advances the neighborhood’s quality of life, enhances its public realm, and reinforces the viability of its economic base. The East Cut CBD is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation supported by property owners through an annual assessment.
About the Role
As the Digital Marketing & Communications intern, you’ll help build a comprehensive communication strategy for our social channels and contribute to planned fundraising campaigns. Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with The East Cut CBD staff, neighborhood residents, and stakeholders. You will generally be required to work remotely and join video conference calls with The East Cut CBD staff, while also performing in-person work documenting ongoing projects and capturing video and still content in the East Cut neighborhood. A minimum of two days per week in the office may be required.
What You're Gonna Do
- Contribute to team brainstorming for marketing campaigns
- Assist with community engagement via social media platforms
- Collection of photography and videography in The East Cut neighborhood for social media collateral
- Assist in preparing graphics (i.e. flyers) for community event promotion
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Demonstrative experience managing a social media account utilizing the latest tools to achieve maximum social influence.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer
This position will remain open until the right candidate is found.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.