AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
What You're Gonna Do
- Preparing marketing / BD documents, including but not limited to CVs, Project sheets, Announcements, - Capability Statement, PPT, for MD’s review
- Translating Presentations, Reports and other documents for MD, TD or PM’s review
- Arranging meetings, tele-conference, net meetings
- Managing studio daily operations and administration
- Supporting project teams on the project documents, documents hard copies archiving and e-filings
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Design or closely related fields.
- At least 3 year working experience
- Promising portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities.
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
- Basic proficiency in AutoCAD and, Adobe Creative Suite software packages.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency.
- Experience working with 3D programs such as Studio, Rhino, Sketch-up beneficial
- Good hand drawing skills also beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Portfolio attached is a must.
What We Offer
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
This job is available for international candidates.