Perkins Eastman is a global architecture and design firm guided by the belief that design can have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives. With more than 1,100 employees in 24 locations around the world, we collaborate seamlessly across borders, barriers, and disciplines to connect people and ideas. Whether conceiving of new healthcare models, reviving a local landmark as a boutique hotel, or helping communities become more resilient, we are united in a dedication to progressive and inventive design that enhances the human experience. If everything is design, everything we do is HUMAN BY DESIGN.
About the Role
This position will provide an opportunity to work with integrated design teams on Higher Education, Primary and Secondary Education, Healthcare and Large-Scale Mixed-Use projects of various sizes and complexity. The individual selected must possess the ability to react positively to a variety of design priorities, styles and project delivery methods. Our approach is client-focused and our teams thrive on the vision that makes each project unique.
We are looking for cross disciplinary thinkers to bring their analytical and design skills to the process of creating community. We anticipate this team member will work closely with design teams for integrated infrastructure design, and lead area plans, governance, and strategic planning projects in the service of creating high-quality and sustainable environments.
What You're Gonna Do
- Apply systematic thinking to both individual projects and programs/problem sets
- Ability to work collaboratively with design teams, technical teams, and the public sector at various phases of planning and design completion
- Ability to analyze data and lead data visualization efforts to inform decision making
- Ability to write, develop and interpret policy language
- Ability to craft and design high-quality publishable reports
- Polished presentation and communication skills with public clients and community
- Ability to lead teams, tasks, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to manage project and prioritize time effectively
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture, Urban Design, Urban Planning or Landscape Architecture
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experience in Texas is preferred
- GIS, Illustrator, InDesign and Revit working knowledge preferred
What We Offer
Type of Work: We are a hybrid model.
Benefits: We offer comprehensive benefits, medical, dental, vision plans, 401K, life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, professional development, commuter benefits, FSA and HSA.
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This job is available for international candidates.