We describe SPACE10 as a future-living lab. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people in the years to come. We do this in collaboration with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking partners. Based on our insights and learnings, we strive to create better and more sustainable ways of living.
About the Role
Rapid developments in emerging interactive technologies are reshaping the way we use and understand computers: AR/VR, gestures, AI, voice, etc. At SPACE10 we pride ourselves with being on the cutting edge of creating novel experiences around these technologies. One driving force behind this is the presence of dedicated project managers – we are searching for a highly skilled technical project manager to manage a portfolio of projects concerned with the conceptualisation, development and validation of MVPs.
The ideal candidate has production experience and strong skills with work plan development and progress oversight, and is able to navigate and deeply comprehend the technical landscape they’re dealing with. The candidate has a mature understanding of what a good experience means and has the agility to devise unorthodox solutions and see where the best solution may not be a technical one. They will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates to appropriate management channels, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
The project manager will have an immediate impact on our brand in enabling us to remain on the forefront of emerging interactive technologies as well as have an ongoing impact in solidifying our industry-wide reputation for stellar design.
What You're Gonna Do
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Manage interdisciplinary teams of designers, developers, UX’ers, etc
- Liaise with management to identify and define project requirements, scopes, and objectives
- Coordinate resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Report project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs
- Achieve organizational goals while upholding standards and best practices
- Act as point of communication and manage internal and external stakeholders of the projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field
- 3+ years’ technical project management experience
- Hands-on experience with managing clients and teams
- Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Full professional English proficiency
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Professional certifications
What We Offer
At SPACE10, we don't just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, our creativity and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The position is temporary from March-August 2019 but with opportunity to extend.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.