ZenCity is re-inventing the way cities listen to, understand and interact with their citizens. The ZenCity platform is a decision-supporting tool for understanding people in the city on a wide scale. With the use of advanced AI algorithms, we analyse data from social media, city hotlines and many other sources, and provide local government stakeholders with detailed insights about how their citizens view and use the city. Basically it’s like “google analytics” for a city.
About the Role
As an analyst you will be a part of the team responsible for our most valuable asset: data. Our system analyzes large amounts of data, and you will be in charge of supporting this process manually, by confirming the quality, fixing errors, and leveraging the data into insights.
This means that you will know our data better than anyone, raise flags to perfect our models and generally be the eyes and ears of our data scientists in the “field”.
What You're Gonna Do
- Confirm data quality and accuracy
- Classify and tag relevant data points to train our machine learning model
- An endless attention to detail, while always having the big picture in sight
- Fluent in Hebrew and English. Other languages – advantage
- Tech savvy and keen on learning new technologies
- Interested in cities and citizen life
What We Offer
- Hourly fee
- Remote work
- Work is Sun-Thu in 4-8 hours shifts
- Temporary position for a period of 3 months, with the possibility of extension
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.