PLANE–SITE is a global agency that works at the interface of urban form, cultural space and social life. We promote the selective exchange of ideas by offering full-cycle content consulting in the realm of the built environment and its users.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a part-time communications intern for our Berlin office, interested in working as part of a small, fast-paced international office.
What You're Gonna Do
- Write and edit content for diverse formats
- Content research for communication strategy development
- Support building relationships with institutions, media, writers and editors
- Monitor outreach campaigns to international media
- Compile media lists using spreadsheets and databases
- Manage and create social media content across multiple channels
- Track and report coverage for projects
- Student of an accredited university program, preferably in architecture, urban studies, sociology, journalism, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience working in editing, communication, and PR campaigns
- Proficient in all MS Office applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress is a plus)
- Knowledge in social media tools
- Reliable, resourceful, and enthusiastic about issues pertaining to the built environment
What We Offer
- Available for minimum 15 hours per week
- Starting date: August or September 2018
- Minimum 3 month commitment
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.