Founded in Copenhagen with offices worldwide, Henning Larsen is an architecture, landscape architecture, urbanism and interior, graphic, and lighting design studio. We are curious and work holistically, creating the setting for transformative ideas to flourish.
About the Role
We are seeking interns with a passion for architecture and urban design, and an interest in large scale public and private projects with high ambition. Must demonstrate design excellence design excellence and a collaborative spirit.
What are we looking for?
- Inquisitive and creative with design and technical solutions with the ability to translate them into professional documents.
- Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members.
- Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staff.
- Have practical knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suites.
- Knowledge of V-Ray, Grasshopper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming a plus.
- Professional experience highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of programming and functional adjacencies.
- Demonstrably strong iterative design approach.
- An interest in technical design solutions.
- Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office.
- Fluent in English. Other languages a plus.
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.