Founded in 1988 by Ben van Berkel and Caroline Bos, UNStudio specialises in creating ground-breaking architecture and design at all scales, from bridges to public buildings, offices, residences, exhibitions, products and urban masterplans. The name UNStudio stands for United Network Studio and refers to the collaborative nature of the practice.
Throughout 30 years of international project experience, UNStudio has expanded its capabilities through collaboration with an extended network of international consultants, partners and advisors. This network, combined with our centrally located offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai and Hong Kong, enables us to work efficiently anywhere in the world. With over 120 completed projects in Asia, Europe and North America, the studio continues to expand its global presence with recent commissions in the United Arab Emirates, China, South Korea, Italy, Germany and the United States, among other countries.
About the Role
Are you a creative, independent, passionate and talented copywriter who is skilled in creating visual content for social media? We are looking for a talented Digital Media Officer to assist in the further growth of UNStudio’s online presence and brand. You will be responsible for creating original copy, managing posts across multiple platforms, responding to followers’ queries and will work alongside our videographer to create relevant and original video content. You will manage and grow our company image in a cohesive way to assist in achieving our ambitions, and will create impactful and relevant media strategies to make that happen. You must also be agile, and be willing to learn and adapt as the social media landscape changes
As the manager of our social media channels, you will research the latest technologies and trends, using them in an opportunistic way to propel our brand image. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views and ideas creatively. You will work closely with the PR Manager, the Director Communications and the other Communications Department team members.
What You're Gonna Do
- Maintenance of UNStudio’s website
- Creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for UNStudio’s online social media platforms
- Proactive investigation into expanding UNStudio’s network and social media presence
- Copywriting skills
- Proven work experience managing social media channels in a similar or relevant field (Social Media, - Design, Architecture, Communication)
- Fluent (written and spoken) English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and visual formats
- Creativity and knowledge of the mechanics of social media
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the field of architecture, design and real estate
- Team player with the confidence to support colleagues with content development and video/copy editing
- Self-discipline and confidence in an ad-hoc environment
- Stress resistance and a proactive hands-on mentality
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Big plus: experience with livestreaming, podcasting, live tweeting or digital marketing
What We Offer
- A challenging position in an independent, young and international working environment including
- UNStudio Talks, a series of monthly in-house lectures on the politics and technologies of design
- A remuneration package following the Dutch Collective Labor Agreement (CAO)
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.