UITP (Union Internationale des Transports Publics) is the International Association of Public Transport and a passionate champion of sustainable urban mobility. It is the only worldwide network to bring together all public transport stakeholders and all sustainable transport modes.
About the Role
We are currently looking for an intern (6 months) in Brussels. This is a real opportunity to support our training team and to gain experience in marketing/communication.
What You're Gonna Do
- Research of contacts for our database/ market research
- Drafting of marketing emailing campaigns
- Sending targeted emailing communications
- Produce flyers or update of brochures
- Upload info on training programmes webpages and corporate training webpages
- Make web banners
- Analyse the stats of the emailing campaigns (flexmail), web posts and create target list for training
- Communication and/or marketing support
- Background in communication or marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus
- Good level of English
What We Offer
Starting date: ASAP
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.