Founded in 1988 by Ben van Berkel and Caroline Bos, UNStudio specialises in creating ground-breaking architecture and design at all scales, from bridges to public buildings, offices, residences, exhibitions, products and urban masterplans. The name UNStudio stands for United Network Studio and refers to the collaborative nature of the practice.
Throughout 30 years of international project experience, UNStudio has expanded its capabilities through collaboration with an extended network of international consultants, partners and advisors. This network, combined with our centrally located offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai and Hong Kong, enables us to work efficiently anywhere in the world. With over 120 completed projects in Asia, Europe and North America, the studio continues to expand its global presence with recent commissions in the United Arab Emirates, China, South Korea, Italy, Germany and the United States, among other countries.
About the Role
Are you interested in exploring your PR and Marketing skills in a young and international team? Do you want to get familiar with the various forms of media that international design practices use to build up their brand? Our Communications department at our office in Amsterdam is looking for an intern that is interested in getting acquainted with the tasks done for Press and Online Media at UNStudio. During your internship, you will support the daily operations and have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within a creative, dynamic organisation.
What You're Gonna Do
- Support various kinds of incoming requests to the PR team
- Explore potential new methods for communicating UNStudio’s work and vision
- Assist with award Submissions
- Support the creation of website and social media content
- Provide support to the realisation of exhibitions and events (i.e. conferences)
- Provide support to press campaigns
- Maintenance (digital) picture archive
- Maintenance of archive (physical) library
- Track and archive incoming publications
- Update press contacts
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master programme (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Flexible and service-oriented attitude
- Affinity with architecture / design
- Knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Adobe package
- Practical and hands-on mentality
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.