We are aiming to create a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network.
About the Role
Voi Technology has teamed up with French unicorn Blablacar to become BlaBla Ride in France, and we are looking for a Public Policy Intern to help us grow even further.
Would you like to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups ?
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better future. You will preferably be based in Paris, but you will be working towards markets in both France and Italy.
What You're Gonna Do
This is an amazing opportunity if you want to join the micro-mobility movement, as well as have a chance to shape the way we live and commute in cities we’re in. Our international public policy team is responsible for building strong relationships with cities and co-create the future with them. Open dialogue with public and political stakeholders is in our corporate DNA and we believe it is the key to building sustainable policies and regulations for safe and sustainable transportation in the future. You will assist our Public Policy Manager for Southern Europe in several areas such as:
- Institutional relations and lobbying for France.
- Monitoring and tenders for both France and Italy.
- Proactively reaching out to cities for creating opportunities to deploy our service.
- Helping to implement partnerships and events relevant for Public Policy.
To be a perfect match for us, we believe you have:
- A Bachelor degree and/or currently studying for a Masters within Public Affairs, Law, European Affairs, Public Policy or similar.
- Knowledge of the institutional environment in France and EU.
- Being organised and rigorous in your work.
- Self-starter and an enthusiastic team-player that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Highly adaptable, driven, ambitious as well as calm under pressure.
- Comfortable in giving presentations and interacting with high-profile stakeholders.
- Fluent in both speaking and writing in English and French.
We’ll like you even more if you:
- Speak Italian or Spanish
- Have a driver’s license (as there might be some traveling involved).
- Have some experience within micro-mobility, urban development and sustainability.
What We Offer
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an amazing team, with a great opportunity to learn and grow!
- The ability to drive own projects and tasks related to a meaningful mission!
- Building a network as well as gaining experience within public policy!
- Great possibility to have impact on work that makes a difference!
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.