Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 42 000 students and 7 400 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
Lund is the most popular study location in Sweden. The University offers one of the broadest ranges of programmes and courses in Scandinavia, based on cross-disciplinary and cutting-edge research. The compact university campus encourages networking and creates the conditions for scientific breakthroughs and innovations. The University has a distinct international profile, with partner universities in over 70 countries.
About the Role
The post-doctoral candidate will work in the area of policy analysis related to the Circular Economy. The post-doctoral candidate will contribute to the development of knowledge, and policy analysis addressing policies to further Circular Economy developments, with a special focus on policies as drivers and barriers for Circular Business Models.
The main duties involved in a post-doctoral posistion is to conduct research. Teaching may also be included, but up to no more than 20% of working hours. The position shall include the opportunity for three weeks of training in higher education teaching and learning.
The main work duties involve:
- Conducting interdisciplinary research and publishing about policies for the circular economy and in particular on on policies as drivers and barriers for circular business models
- Cooperate with other researchers in the Mistra-Rees reseach program (mistrarees.se)
- Teaching in the first, second and third cycles of studies
- Supervising and managing research projects and master theses
- Disseminating research otucomes and actively seeking external research funding
- Collaborating with industry and wider society
- Performing administration work related to the duties listed above
Appointment to a post-doctoral position requires that the applicant has a relevant PhD, or an international degree deemed equivalent to a PhD, completed no more than three years before the last date for applications. Under special circumstances, the doctoral degree can have been completed earlier.
- Very good oral and written proficiency in English.
- At least 4 peer reviewed academic publications
What We Offer
This is a full-time, fixed-term employment of a maximum of 2 years. The period of employment is determined in accordance with the agreement “Avtal om tidsbegränsad anställning som postdoktor” (“Agreement on fixed-term employment as a post-doctoral fellow”) between Lund University, SACO-S, OFR/S and SEKO, dated 4 September 2008.
This job is available for international candidates.