We describe SPACE10 as a future-living lab. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people in the years to come. We do this in collaboration with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking partners. Based on our insights and learnings, we strive to create better and more sustainable ways of living.
About the Role
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Organisation team. The person will report directly to our Project Director and also work close to the Head of People & Culture and Finance Lead. The ideal candidate has a passion for structure, digital tools and people.
As Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting operational activities and managing short-term projects at SPACE10.
To fulfil the role, you will successfully manage, administer and execute a wide variety of admin-related assignments across the organisation. Your tasks will span from supporting existing and new co-workers with setup of hardware, digital tools and IT troubleshooting to proposing and improving digital and administrative initiatives that support people.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and passionate about supporting people.
What You're Gonna Do
- Maintaining: Team and office hardware, software and services. Answering FAQs, creating tutorials and guidelines. Reviewing weekly Pleo expenses.
- Supporting: On- and offboarding processes, sorting unsolicited job applications and assisting team celebrations, gatherings and ad hoc tasks.
- Experience: None, we encourage everyone to apply. Students are welcome as well.
- Technical skills: Extensive experience with Apple hardware and software. Basic knowledge of digital devices such as WiFi routers, video cameras, video conferencing hardware, etc.
- Language skills: A good command of the English language.
Physical abilities: None, we encourage everyone to apply.
- Software skills: Google Workspace (primarily Slides, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail and Meet).
- Experience with Slack, Airtable, Adobe CC and other project management software is a plus but not required.
Requirements: Ability to work in Denmark for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- You provide continuity and clarity to key operational processes.
- You take pride in organisation, structure, attention to detail and high quality.
- You are a motivating and enthusiastic team player.
- You have a proactive approach to solving tasks and a solution-oriented mindset.
What We Offer
- 20 work hours per week
- 13.700 DKK per month
- Flexible work hours + remote work policy
- Free phone + plan
- Daily catered lunches
- Learning + team activities
Unfortunately, it seems like this job is not available for international candidates. Unless you’re eligible for a work visa otherwise, please double-check with the company.