About the Programme
- The EIT Urban Mobility course "Disrupting MaaS" MOOC (A Massive Open Online Course ) is designed to enhance the skills of professionals working in the MaaS ecosystem, in order to facilitate a comprehensive and successful implementation of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in cities across Europe and around the World.
- The course will cover the key aspects of MaaS from theory to practice. It will feature speakers from the MaaS industry, academic speakers and it will also feature real case studies.
- The course will be available for free online for anyone to enrol, and the students will have the option to receive a certificate for a small fee.
- Mobility & (Smart) City planners, who lead, manage, advise or support the integration of MaaS schemes in the current mobility ecosystem.
- Mobility & (Smart) City consultants/advisors, who advise cities on MaaS implementation.
- Professionals from public and private organisations involved in the regulation, communication, strategic alliance and other key actions needed to make room for MaaS in cities.
- Mobility providers and transport operators, who need to adapt their operations to the new MaaS mobility scheme and technology.
- Students & professionals interested in getting deeper knowledge about MaaS.
No formal entry requirement
FACTUAL is a foresight strategy & innovation and consultancy firm focused on mobility. FACTUAL builds on an extensive international network of highly skilled and experienced professionals, independent consultants, entrepreneurs and researchers who bring in their background and knowledge, adapting to our customers’ requirements with a more flexible, sharp, and focused approach than more traditional consultancies. FACTUAL believes in high performance individuals delivering passion, expertise, vision and commitment to fulfilling customers’ goals, and always steer towards exceeding them: meeting a customer’s goal is not a finish line for FACTUAL; our mindset is already planning for the next frontier, identifying a new revenue stream, working to leverage an unmet opportunity.