About the Programme
Urban Innovation in cooperation with Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and the Berlin Business Office, USA is going to Detroit!
Are you a Berlin-based startup focused on the development of smart and sustainable mobility solutions such as autonomous driving, electric mobility, ev-charging and battery, smart city or last-mile delivery?
We offer you the unique opportunity of a high-caliber market exploration program: Sharpen your business model and value proposition for Detroit with our mentors and experts. Connect with key decision makers in Detroit and get valuable feedback for your go-to-market strategy.
This mission is organized by Urban Innovation, a program by Berlin-Brandenburg Energy Network, in collaboration with Berlin Partner for Business and Technology and the Berlin Business Office, USA.
📣 The application for our #urbaninnovation mission to #Detroit is now open ! 🔥
🚨 The application deadline is July 10 !!
👉Apply now for our #urbaninnovation mission 2023 and get the chance to learn about the Detroit ecosystem, make new contacts and expand into the local market.
In a nutshell:
🗓 Date: September 11 - 15, 2023
🌍Format: 5-day business trip
- First-hand insights into best practices from your industry
- Pitch training & mentoring
- Meetings with VCs, local partners and stakeholders
- Assess your product-market fit
- Explore individual business opportunities & scale your business
- Be part of an exclusive cohort of high-impact organizations from Berlin
- Participate in the North American International Auto Show
We are looking forward to your applications 👀
👉Keep an eye on our social media, where we will constantly update you on more program details and partners!
- Berlin start-ups, scale-ups and innovators
- Ideally with mature / market-ready products
- C-Level and founders, business development and expansion teams
- Organizations focused on the sustainable transformation of urban spaces, offering innovative solutions in the area of smart and sustainable mobility
In order to apply for the mission, please register for a free ticket via the link APPLY below.
To complete your application, please submit your pitch deck to: [email protected]
- One registration per company is valid for up to two participants
- The mission will be limited to a maximum of 8 companies
- Registrations will be confirmed by the organizers after a selection process latest by July 24th
- The participants will bear their travel and accommodation costs
- All documents and information submitted will be treated confidentially
If you have any questions about the trip or the application, feel free to reach out to [email protected]
What's in it for you?
- Acceleration: We introduce you to local partners, innovators and city officials to accelerate your business growth
- Ecosystem: Learn first-hand about local best practices and success stories from your industry
- Matchmaking: Connect with potential customers and explore individual business opportunities
- Training & Mentoring: Learn from program mentors and key industry players who will help you scale your business
- Go-to-market: Pitch your business in front of local partners, VCs and city officials
The Berlin Brandenburg-Energy Network e.V. (BEN) is the central interest group for the energy transition in Berlin-Brandenburg. As an interface between business, politics and science, BEN advocates for solutions to effectively implement the energy transition in the
region and supports entrepreneurial activities in the industry.
Urban Innovation is initiated by the Berlin Brandenburg Energy Network e.V. and funded by the Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Enterprises and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Urban Innovation connects Berlin-based startups and scaleups with high-level ecosystem players in London, New York and Singapore
A scholarship is available, click "Register" to find out more.