About the Event
WRLDCTY is the only global city event of its kind, bridging the gap between urban design, real estate and technology to shape the cities of tomorrow. Join the world's leading urban visionaries and practitioners on Oct 3-5 to help change our cities from the ground up.
What to expect at WRLDCTY?
📅 3 days of inspirational keynotes, conversations, experiences and networking with the world’s urban visionaries.
👥 Unmatched networking with the who’s who of city-making
🗣️ Join a global and innovative community of catalysts
Register with the promo code ATU30 to save 30% at www.wrldcty.com.
- Thomas Heatherwick, Founder, Heatherwick Studio
- Helle Søholt, Founding Partner & CEO, Gehl
- Jay Cross, President, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Michael Turner, President, Oxford Properties
- Mary Rowe, CEO, Canadian Urban Institute
- Andrew Kimball, President & CEO, NYCEDC
- Claire Johnston, Managing Director, Lendlease for Google Real Estate Development
- Eran Chen, Founding Principal and Executive Director, ODA Architects
... and more.
YOUR VIRTUAL PASS INCLUDES:
- Online access to watch live sessions broadcast from the Times Center
- Online access to curated virtual sessions
- Online matchmaking and networking with other attendees
WRLDCTY is the only global city event of its kind, bridging the gap between urban design, real estate and technology to shape the cities of tomorrow.
Resonance Consultancy is the leading strategic consultancy on placemaking, branding and marketing for the world’s best destinations, developments, cities and communities.