About the Event
As we move towards a more sustainable and accessible future, it is crucial to consider alternatives to private vehicle ownership.
The Berlin Mobility Summit will showcase innovative approaches that integrate cars into the wider mobility ecosystem. From car-sharing services to electric vehicles, we will explore solutions that prioritize sustainability and accessibility while meeting the needs of mobilists.
By attending the Berlin Mobility Summit, you will:
- Engage with industry experts and thought leaders in insightful discussions on the future of mobility,
- Gain valuable insights into the latest trends, technologies, and strategies driving urban mobility,
- Network with like-minded professionals who are passionate about shaping the future of mobility.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of the movement towards a greener and more connected mobility ecosystem.
💡All Things Urban is an official parter of the Autonomy Berlin Mobility Summit. Members of All Things Urban’s network are entitled to 20% off on ticketing with the code ATU20
The "Berlin Mobility Summit | 2nd Edition" event is aimed at a wide range of participants, including:
- Mobility and transportation professionals, such as urban planners, engineers, and consultants.
- Public sector representatives from local and regional governments, transportation authorities, and regulatory bodies.
- Private sector stakeholders, including representatives from automotive manufacturers, technology companies, and service providers involved in the mobility ecosystem.
- Researchers and academics focusing on sustainable mobility, urban development, and related fields.
- Investors and financial institutions interested in supporting the growth of the sustainable mobility sector.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and advocacy groups working on sustainability, mobility, and environmental issues.
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs developing innovative mobility solutions and technologies.
- Media and journalists covering mobility, technology, sustainability, and urban development.
The event is designed to provide an opportunity for these diverse stakeholders to engage in discussions, attend presentations, and network with peers to share ideas, connect, and collaborate on building a new sustainable mobility ecosystem.
The public and third sector, media and academia enter for free!
Autonomy was founded in 2016, a year after the historic Paris Climate Agreement. Our name ‘Autonomy’ is a reminder that city mobility should function independently of fossil fuels. Through our physical and digital events and platforms, we have built a large urbna mobility community made up of both innovators and policymakers.
We now combine our physical and digital assets to help our community of corporates, startups, cities and NGOs connect and collaborate on the future of urban mobility. Our activities include organizing physical events like the Autonomy Mobility World Expo (our annual Paris trade show) and the Autonomy City Summits (hosted in iconic cities like Berlin and London), as well as developing digital content such as webinars, white papers, articles and newsletters .